Transnational Alignment of English Competences for University Lecturers
The project “Transnational Alignment of English Competences for University Lectures” (TAEC) is a 28 months project, funded through the Erasmus+ programme.
The project period is from 18 September 2017 - 17 January 2020.
The TAEC project is a collaboration between the following partners:
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH) - coordinator
- Universidad de Lleida (UdL)
- Universiteit Maastricht (UM)
- Universita Degli Studi di Torino (UNITO)
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in Rijeka (FHSS)
The purpose of the project is to develop a common framework for EMI quality assurance and support, which will help the partners adapt local EMI training and certification language assessment instruments for transnational uses.
TAEC will result in three intellectual outputs:
1. Report on the facets of a common EMI framework
2. Technical report on alignment and
3. An EMI handbook.
Furthermore, the project aims at raising awareness about the specific characteristics of EMI and offering opportunities for linguistic and pedagogical training for teaching in the EMI context.
Read more about the project and its activities on the following pages.
If you have questions to the TAEC project, please contact the coordinator at email@example.com or your local partner university.