Call for papers
We invite proposals for papers and poster presentations.
Topics of interest to the conference include, but are not limited to:
• Internationalisation of higher education through EMI
• Teaching and learning disciplinary content through English
• EMI curriculum development
• Quality assurance in EMI
• EMI teacher and student needs
• EMI teacher training and support
• Teacher preparation for EMI
• EMI policy and practice
• Oral and written academic discourse in EMI
• Intercultural issues in EMI
Proposals must clearly indicate a preference for oral or poster presentation. Anonymous proposals should comprise no more than 300 words (excluding the title, keywords and references). All proposals will undergo a double-blind peer-review process and will be assessed according to relevance and quality.
Oral presentations will be allocated 30 minutes (20 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for discussion). Poster presenters will discuss their research during the poster session.
Please upload your proposal at http://linguistlist.org/easyabs/emipractices
Abstract submission deadline: 14 October 2018.
Notification of acceptance: 5 December 2018.
Co-funded by Erasmus+
The project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union