- Kling, J. & Larsen, S. (2018, October). Towards a multilingual strategy at the University of Copenhagen: Extending and expanding parallel language policy. Plenary presentation at ICLHE 2018 Symposium, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain.
- Kling, J. (2018, June). Content teachers´ changing roles. Plenary presentation at 3rd International Symposium: "Retos y Oportunidades del Aula Internacional.” Universidad Complutense Madrid, Madrid, Spain.
- Raffing, R., Jensen, T., Larsen, S., Tønnesen, H. (2018, June). Creating an introductory course in scientific article writing. Presentation at 26th International Conference on Health Promoting Hospitals and Health Services, Bologna, Italy.
- Larsen, S. & Rasmussen, N. & Albrechtsen, D. (2018, May). The learning potential of feedback on the L2 writing of sociology students. Presentation at research seminar on “The language learning potential of L2 writing and written corrective feedback”, University of Murcia, Murcia. Spain.
- Holmen, A. (2018, May). Language policy at University of Copenhagen. Panel meeting at Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Germany.
- Westbrook, P. (2018, April). Implementing a vocabulary-based strategy to promote parallel language use. Presentation at 52nd. International IATEFL Conference, Brighton, UK.
- Kling, J. (2018, February). Supporting content teachers for the international classroom: Reflections from Denmark. Presentation at Symposium Teaching Internationally (Fachtagung Teaching Internationally). Berliner Zentrum für Hochschullehre, Berlin, Germany.
- Holmen, A. (2018, January). Examples of good practice. Teaching and learning. Presentation at seminar on Language Policy at German Universities. Hochschulrektorenkonferenz, Bonn, Germany.
- Rasmussen, N. (2017, April). The role of assessment in improving students’ written academic English. IATEFL Glasgow Conference 2017, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Larsen, S. & Holmen, A. (2017, March). Qualifying and expanding parallel language policy: Towards more languages for more students. Presentation at conference on “Multilingualism in Society, Politics and Education”, University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany.
- Holmen, A. (2017, January). Gatekeepers and burning souls. The role of agency in institutional change of language policy. Presentation at University of Jyväskylä, Jyväskylä, Finland.
- Holmen, A. (2017, January). Integrating content and language: The role of other languages than English in an international university. The Kari Sajaavari lecture at University of Jyväskylä.
- Kling, J. & Dimova, S. (2017, January). “More Languages for More Students” – A Trans-Disciplinary Strategic Intervention. Presentation at LAIC 2017 - Liberal Arts International Conference, Doha, Qatar.
- Kling, J. (2016, December). The challenges of the multilingual, multicultural classroom. Workshop at conference on “More than ESP: Empowering students to progress”, ITMO University, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Holmen, A. (2016, November). “More Languages for More Students” – a 5-year strategy. Presentation at CASALC 2016 Quality Assurance of Language Programmes at European Higher Education Institutions VI, University of Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Kling, J. (2016, November). “I don't teach language”: The NNS and EMI. Plenary presentation at TESOL Italy Convention 2016, Rome, Italy.
- Kling, J. (2016, June). Blurred lines: Integrating content and language in higher education. Presentation at International Workshop on Higher Education, Universitat de Vic, Barcelona, Spain.
- Kling, J. & Dimova, S. (2015, October). The Language Strategy: More Languages for More Students. Presentation at conference on plurilingualism, pluriculturalism and English in globalization [Le plurilinguisme, le pluriculturalisme et l’anglais dans la mondialisation], Université catholique de l'Ouest, Angers, France.
- Larsen, S., Daryai-Hansen, P. & Holmen, A. (2015, September). Integrating content and language in languages other than English: Policies, practices and methods in Danish higher education. Presentation at ICLHE 2015 Conference, Université libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium.
- Kling, J. (2015, September). Strategy 2016: Internationalization and language skills. Plenary presentation at ICLHE 2015 Conference, Université libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium.
- Holmen, A. (2015, June). Transforming a university language policy from within: The interplay between institutional, local and individual drivers of change. Presentation at Bridging Language Acquisition and Language Policy Symposium, Lund University, Lund, Sweden.
- Kling, J. (2015, March). Professional development programs for teaching content through English: International perspectives. Presentation at TESOL Convention 2015, Toronto, Canada.
Presentations in Denmark
List of publications
List of events
The Language Strategy has organised a number of events. Click here to see a list of the events.